All Natural Ingredients for Best Results!
Fed up of the saddlebags around the thighs and the butt! What to do to get rid of the body of cellulite? Cottage cheese or fat, as cellulite is fondly called are the lumpy deposits of fat which get deposited in the most embarrassing places of our body such as thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen. This fat deposition is more common in women, but men are also be affected by it. Cellulite gets worse with age, as our tissue thickens and the skin becomes thinner.
There Is No Magical Solution To Get Rid Of Cellulite
Cellulite is nothing but fatty deposits. You need to lessen the size of these fat cells to get a leaner look. To lose fat, you need to power up and hydrate your body cells. This helps reduce the underlying fat stores, and make up for the lost muscle tissue.
The most effective way to get rid of body cellulite is regular exercise along with a healthy diet and a lot of water intake to detoxify the body.
- Your exercise regime has to include some cardio and power workouts so as to tone up the sagging body parts, and also decrease the deposited fat. Aerobic exercises like jogging and swimming help burn fat fast.
- Diet plays a very important role in getting rid of body cellulite, but “crash dieting” is not recommended. This makes the body turn worse as crash dieting only drains water from the body, and not fat. What one should aim for is a healthy dietary lifestyle which is protein rich and low in fat.
Diet Plan To Reduce Body Cellulite
The main aim is to detoxify the body by following an anti-cellulite diet.
Eat a healthy diet which includes a lot of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Bright colored vegetables and fruits contain a high amount of antioxidants, which prevent tissue damage caused by stubborn cellulite. Other foods that are helpful include –
- Beans and lentils
- Whole wheat and brown rice
- Steamed potatoes and not fried ones
- Unsalted nuts
- Fresh fish which contains body-helping fat
Avoid any kind of junk food. It is best to eliminate from your diet –
All Natural Ingredients For Best Results!
- Coffee, caffeinated drinks
- Salty, fried and oily food
- Animal fat
- Processed foodstuffs
- Saturated fat, butter and cream
- White sugar
Some Other Recommendations To Reduce Body Fat
- Skin brushing is recommended as it stimulates lymph and blood circulation throughout the body, helps remove dead skin and promotes new cell growth.
- Avoid very heavy impact exercises as it can overload the flow of blood to the heart.
Cosmetic Procedures Help But Only To A Limited Extent
A number of cosmetic measures are easily accessible in beauty salons nowadays, which claim complete removal of cellulite. How true the claims are is a matter of question. Most of these techniques are expensive but give temporary solutions. Some of the popular cosmetic procedures include –
- Body wraps which increase sweating and are more diuretic in nature.
- Liposuction by which fat cells are removed surgically. Results show best on young skin.
- Deep tissue massage which helps relax the body, stimulates blood flow and reduces body stiffness due to cellulite.
- Vibrating machines and hormone injections that are quite sought after, but are not without their side-effects.
- Anti-cellulite gels, creams which are used generously at home as well as in salons, but they by themselves are not effective. They need to be combined with strength exercises and anti-cellulite diet.
Cellulite is an outcome of faulty lifestyle and is not a disease. It clearly shows that there is a diversion from the healthy way of life. If care is not taken early, it will become very difficult to get rid of body cellulite, and of course we must not forget the other health related problems that are caused due to accumulated fat.