WooCommerce is one of the most widely used WordPress Plugin. It is a plugin used to set up an eCommerce website with WordPress. The plugin has accumulated well over 15.4 million downloads. More than 37% of all online stores are also built on WooCommerce. You can use the WooCommerce plugin to set up any size of an online store. Whether you are a small-scale retailer or an enterprise, the WooCommerce will suit your needs.
Being an open source project, it is very easy to extend it with plugins, snippets, and themes that will make your e-store work as you want it to.
What Makes WooCommerce Outstanding:
1. It is free to download: – You do not need to pay any fee to be able to use this awesome plugin. Despite this, I can tell you that WooCommerce is priceless, because of how great it is. Of the so many eCommerce solutions out there, only a few can really make a seamless eCommerce website. However, the few are costly, except for WooCommerce.
2. Built on the Most Trusted CMS: – WordPress powers more than 25% of all the published websites online. The software is most trusted because of the frequent updates. The updates ensure that the software is top on security as well as keeping up with the latest web standards.
3. Great Blog Integration: – As you might be aware, or not, any successful business online must be accompanied by a blog. The blog helps you to market more content to rank your website. WordPress is a great blog publishing software at its core. This makes it simple and easy for you to set up a blog alongside your store. You do not need to set up a separate blog. The good news is that you do not even need a subdomain to blog on.
4. Easy Customization: – You got a free software, but you can make it as unique as you want. People cannot even easily tell the software you use for your store. This is easily accomplished by the available themes that can change the look of your store. Most of the WooCommerce specific themes are free to use. Some others are going at a price, which is worth it. The themes can easily be modified to suit your taste.
5. Inbuilt Analytics: – Having statistics collected on how visitors behave on your website is essential for every business. However, most eCommerce publishing software lack this functionality. In WooCommerce, this feature is built at its core. You will not have to worry how to set it up.
6. Backed by Most Trusted Developers: – The Woothemes team is a robust team dedicated to their work. Their work has always been excellent. Having been around for quite some time (since 2011), the company holds a good reputation for their service and is still on the growth.
7. Highly Extendable: – WooCommerce can be extended to suit your needs. There are many plugins that extend the functionality of WooCommerce. These plugins are essential in customizing the functionality of your website.
Here are Five of the Best WooCommerce Plugins You May be Interested in for Extending Your Store:
1. Ebay & Aliexpress WooImporter: Your Ultimate Affiliate System for WooCommerce.
[c5ma_envato_item url=”https://codecanyon.net/item/ebay-aliexpress-wooimporter/13388576" shape=”big”]
This plugin helps you to integrate affiliate system into your WooCommerce store. The Woolmpoter imports goods from Aliexpress and Ebay stores to your eCommercer. It then inserts affiliate links in the products displayed on your site. Whenever a customer clicks on your products, he will be taken to the merchant’s store for checkout. You will then earn a commission for the sale.
This plugin imports the products and they can easily be managed from your store admin panel. From here, you can choose which products you want to sell from your store and which ones you want to exclude. The management of the affiliate products is as easy as managing your personal products on your e-store.
Based on the official merchant API, you can rest assured of your store security and that of the affiliate system. It is also easy to implement since you do not need to learn too much coding to make use of this plugin. You simply need to set up your affiliate information and the plugin will do its work.
Ebay & Aliexpress WooImporter Features:
– Ability to search for specific products by ID, specific store name, and other filters.
– Make money by participating in affiliate systems. You only need your API key.
– Easy affiliate management. Simply set your product as external/affiliate product.
– Auto-update your store information from the merchant by setting up schedules.
– Increase sales by displaying both the regular price and the “on sale” price.
– Use the currency conversion factor to auto-convert currency from the merchant store to your store’s currency.
– Limit the number of imported images per product to limit your server usage.
– Ability to extend (with addons) and add other merchants like Evanto, Amazon, and Walmart.
2. Essential Shop Bundle: Make Your eShop Awesome and Simple and Generate More Sales.
[c[c5ma_envato_item url=”https://codecanyon.net/item/essential-shop-bundle-for-woocommerce/13356868" shape=”big”]p>
This is a bundle of six plugins that modify how your storefront works and looks. When you install these plugins you will increase sales by making it easier for customers to find relevant products and displaying them in a neat manner. The following are the plugins in this bundle, together with their functionality.
a) WooCommerce Product Filter: – This is the best filter plugin for WooCommerce. This filter plugin can be used on custom pages, product archive pages, or widgets. It automatically replaces the sort functionality that is built into WooCommerce by default. The Ajax loader allows you to apply the filters without having to reload the pages. The plugin helps you display only the products that the customer is interested in.
b) WooCommerce Frontend Shop Manager: – This plugin allows you to edit your products directly from the front page of your store. This plugin helps you to avoid the backend and improve the security of your website. You can create new products from the front page as well.
c) Improved Variable Product Attributes for WooCommerce: – This plugin allows your customers to choose products and to apply variables to the product they purchase. You can also arrange the attributes using “Drag and Drop”. It is ideal when you want to sell customized products This plugin also allows you to hide the “Out of stock” from displaying.
d) Improved Sale Badges: – The plugin allows you to create custom badges for display on the products that are on sale. You can as well use them to display anything you want on the product. You can also show the customer how much he can save as a percentage or in the amount of money.
e) Warranties and Returns: – This is another one of the best WooCommerce plugins. It allows you to offer warranties on the products you sell. You can decide to include the warranties as a standard feature or make your customers purchase it as an added feature.
f) Share, Print, and PDF: – This plugin will supercharge your sales by allowing your customers to share your product with their friends on social media. Your customers can as well print the product information if they may want to refer to them offline or later on. PDF is also known to be the most common type of sharing through email.
Essential Shop Bundle Features:
– Compatible with any theme.
– Compatible with latest WooCommerce Version.
– Fully Translation support and compatible with WPML plugin.
3. Subscriptio – WooCommerce Subscriptions.
[c5m[c5ma_envato_item url=”https://codecanyon.net/item/subscriptio-woocommerce-subscriptions/8754068" shape=”big”]
This plugin will help you to change the functionality of WooCommerce fully. You can sell subscription services to your customers. You can as well enable recurring payments. This is essential if your website is a membership website. You can as well configure the setup fee, payment cycle, and duration of the free trial.
There is the ability to pause any active subscription. This feature is by default available to both shop owners and customers. However, the shop admin can disable this feature from the customer end.
You also haver the ability to set up different options in the plugin. These options include when you want to send out reminders (duration before the expiry of a subscription period), the duration a subscription can be suspended before it gets canceled, etc. The rich features make this the best subscription plugin for Woocommerce.
– Automated subscriptions.
– Stripe and Paypal payment Processors.
– You can turn any product into a subscription – both simple and variable.
– Ability to set up a billing cycle as well as a maximum subscription period.
– Ability to charge a setup fee along with the subscription fee.
– Ability to set up a trial period.
– Ability to pause, suspend, and cancel subscriptions.
– Ability to sell multiple subscriptions to one customer.
– Your customers can check out subscription service together with other products.
– Logging of all subscription and displayed to admin.
– Sell membership on your store/website.
4. WooCommerce Point of Sale.
[c5ma_[c5ma_envato_item url=”https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-point-of-sale-pos/7869665" shape=”big”]p>This is the best WooCommerce plugin that enables you to run your eShop from any physical location. In other words, the plugin enables you to keep information on your eStore updated with the physical shop outlet. This plugin runs directly in your Woocommerce installation, meaning you do not need any extra software to manage your shop.
This plugin allows you to keep records of your sales, payments, etc. You also have the ability to indicate the payment method. Cash, credit cards, as well as online payment processors like PayPal are supported.
This plugin is the easiest one to use, you just key in the details of the customer, add the product to his basket (cart) and apply the payment. Apart from that, if the customer pays with cash, you are able to give back the balance as calculated. It also prints a receipt for the purchase.
You can run more than one outlet with this plugin. All information gets updated as per sale. Each outlet can be configured to have its own statistics while the overall information is centralized. The information is also synced with the server to ensure that the products available in the outlets are the same on the eStore.
Point of Sale Key Features:
– No monthly fees since you host it on your WooCommerce store.
– Supports more than one outlet.
– Accept different payment options.
– Send receipt to email. The receipt is also customizable to add your business information.
– Supports coupons and discounts for your customers.
– Sell custom products.
– Add a note to your customer orders for analysis.
– Supports shipping. The customer leaves the details and address and you ship the product at a later point in time.
– Different accounts for each cashier to manage his/her outlet.
– Ability to add customer information through the plugin for easier management.
– Barcode support.
– Apply tax rules to your sales, etc..
5. Custom Product Designer for WooCommerce.
[c5ma_en[c5ma_envato_item url=”https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-custom-product-designer/10959830" shape=”big”]This plugin is intended for those people who want to sell products designed in a custom way as defined by the customers. Your customers will have the ability to choose from different variables to order unique products. The most supported products for this plugin include t-shirts, phone cases, business cards, etc. It is a great plugin for the print industry business.
The customers have the ability to use the drag & drop feature to select the product design they want. They can easily pick the size, color, etc. If a customer wants a multicolor product, he can design it since the plugin supports multi-color system, by use of multiple layers.
The plugin also allows your customers to write text in any language they want. you can also edit text snippets to translate the whole system to a language of your choice. This is the best WooCommerce plugin for selling custom design products.
Custom Product Designer for WooCommerce Features:
– Responsive design that supports different devices.
– Easy drag and drop design management.
– HTML5 design tools for easy design.
– The ability for a customer to apply as much information.
– Multicolor support.
– The customer can save the design and use it later on, as well as share it on social media.
– Supports different layers.
– The graphical help tool enables customers to easily manage their designs.
– The ability for the store admin to set different prices based on different attributes.
– Ability to manage different printing sizes and setting up their prices.
– Use the vector output to make the work on the orders easier.
– Easy language management from the backend.